This video lecture is excellent for USMLE review, it explores an algorithm for the management of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary thromboembolism.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is covered in the following two PowerPoint presentations.
- Key Clinical Concepts
- Life Prolonging vs. Symptomatic Therapy
- Spirometry – The Sixth Vital Sign
- Use of clinical practice guidelines
- COPD Exacerbations
- New Horizons
Download PPT file
- COPD in Primary Care
- Presenting Features
- Blue Bloaters & Pink Puffers
- Differentiating Asthma & COPD
- MRC Dyspnoea Score
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation