This video lecture is excellent for USMLE review, it explores an algorithm for the management of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary thromboembolism.
Von Willebrand disease is one of the most common inherited bleeding disorders. The following PowerPoint presentations explore clinical features, pathophysiology and treatments for this disease:
- Inheritance of vWD
- Clinical presentation of von Willebrand Disease
- Normal Clot Formation
- Function of von Willebrand Factor in Clotting Process
- Three different types of von Willebrand Disease:Type 1, 2 and 3
- Most Common Types of Bleeding
- Incidence of Menorrhagia
- Autosomal Transmission
- Diagnosis of vWD
- Suggested Questions for Screening Persons for a Bleeding Disorder
- Recommended treatments
- Intranasal desmopressin
- Amicar (aminocaproic acid)
- Treatment With vWF Concentrates
Having some troubles studying the differences between Acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) and Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)?
This video song is the solution!